Monday, November 28, 2011

Its about time i dedicated a post to harry potter

back to harry potter wonderland-
this fantastic humongous set up at walmart
and this fantastic wonderful amazing studio tour that WE HAVE TICKETS TO!!!! 
plus when we got home I immediately put in Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 that we bought in Texas. I decided that I needed to read the books again because i found myself forgetting certain differences between the movie and the book. this scared me. but THEN, i realized that we didn't bring the harry potter books with us. Do you know how hard it is for me to go without the harry potter books for FOUR MONTHS?? and i can't just buy another set (its really expensive and we have like four sets back home)  lucky for me, J.K. Rowling just released the books so you can get them on the kindle. and i have one of those. Afte we watched it in English, we decided to just watch the part where harry dies and voldemort says AVADA KEDAVRA in his oh so funny way in spanish. we found out that even the spells and names aren't said in the real actor's voices. it was quite amusing.

and I also found this. and i hope all of you know about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment