Saturday, June 30, 2012

it isn't home sweet home, but it's better than nothing.

Yesterday I woke up at the sweet hour of 6:45 am in the morning to leave the house at 8 am to then leave on an eleven hour flight to Los Angeles. I got off the plane at around 10 pm London time. (2 pm California time) BUT WAIT. there's more. I got off and then went through 45 minutes of immigration, then i got my baggage, went through customs, put my baggage back on the plane, went through security again, went to gate 44, went down the escalators, got on the shuttle bus that took me to a small insignificant building, went to the gate I in section 44, complained to my parents, and finally got on a tiny itty bitty plane that only had like 14 rows. I then got to be picked up by michael (who I complained to) and fell asleep at a nice 10 pm utah time (5 am London time)

gotta love it.

but then I got to complain to my grandparents (both sides) all over again, which took some of the weight off my shoulders.

BUT, The best part out of all of this might just be that when I went to a restaurant I got free refills. and it made my day. i felt SO happy. don't take it for granted, Americans.

free refills= one happy chandler.


No comments:

Post a Comment