Wednesday, November 21, 2012

did you miss me?

It's not like anyone looks at this blog. I'm pretty much talking to myself. and let's face it, the only reason I ever really posted on this blog was not because I had anything to say or I wanted to entertain the people who read it (nobody). I pretty much wrote on it cause I needed a break from school and life and I had ample amounts of free time where I sat around all doing doing school and resting my mind which was fairly rested already.

But now I am back in Texas and actually in high school where teachers love to "prepare you for college" which really means they want to torture your life and make sure you have no life outside of school. They pretty much say, "sorry! You want those extracurricular activities on your resume when you apply for college, which i am supposedly preparing you for? HA. sucker. If you want to do that you'll have to stay up REALLY late doing that homework i gave you as well." I think they're punishing us because they are tired of us talking in class. I mean, relax. honestly. we're kids. we're going to talk whether you are old and cranky or not.

So because of this new life, I have not posted for a long time. You have no idea what's going on and frankly i don't care cause i'm going to talk about whatever I want to anyways.

but today, lucky for you, i will talk about life for the past few months. lohnerlicious has also been updated so feel free to look at that as well for a more informative (kind of) post. Corinne actually talked about the entire family and i mean to do that, but most of the time i end up just talking about me, which i find is okay, cause it's my own personal blog. Sometimes i wonder whether anyone else gets annoyed but then i see sense.

You already know how i feel about school. Sometimes I miss homeschool but for the most part i'm fine. Except I have finished like two books since school started which is super frustrating cause I feel like I have no time. which i don't. I do choir and dance and piano as usual, and my life revolves around the same four things which sometimes bugs me.

Piano is fine. I don't practice a lot, but that isn't exactly a new thing. I never practiced before and i think my teacher thought that london might have changed me... given me a new outlook on life or whatever, but I am definitely unchanged. the procrastination is as bad as ever, and practicing piano is something i know very well i should do but ignore my conscious anyways and don't.

dance is good. I moved back too late for company, and i dance a lot less, and i'm not in any competition dances, which i sometimes regret, but at the end of the day, i kind of needed a break and i think this year will be good for that. corinne is still dancing as much as ever, and happened to get on the company because she is a beautiful dancer and all that wonderful stuff and the teachers wanted her so bad that they didn't care she hadn't auditioned so they made the exception they never make. which is awesome. corinne is still modest which makes me roll my eyes a lot. so that's something new.

choir is cool but often annoying. I fall asleep a lot despite the fact that I'm supposed to be singing.

seminary is tiring, which is a real pain in my behind. I love it but I am tired all of the time and I never get enough sleep. five in the morning is early, and i'm pretty sure people think i'm crazy. which i am.

i'm still on that dumb diet which sucks.

I don't spend 24/7 which corinne and my mom which i know i'm supposed to miss but it's kind of nice. I don't get annoyed with corinne as often which i think is good for the entire family, because before it was just a pain for all of us.

Ashlie and david and pearson moved back to texas, which is super cool, but also a little weird because everytime she comes over i start to think about when i can do things with her in the next week before i realize she won't be going anywhere for a while. Pearson is adorable and he's over a lot which makes me really happy and he likes to give me kisses so i think that boosts my self esteem a bit.

all in all, i'm happy to be back. Somtimes (or a lot of the time) i miss london, and all the cool things about it. I often find myself thinking the stop light is going to turn yellow before it turns green again, or i find myself pronouncing things weird, but texas is nice. and i think i'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment