Sunday, July 1, 2012

confession of a shopoholic.

if anyone is EVER lost on what to buy me for a birthday, or for christmas, or for easter, or JUST BECAUSE, you get me a Barnes and Noble gift card, and you will make my day.

cause barnes and noble is awesome.

I bought four books today with my three gift cards that I haven't been able to use cause I was stuck in London, England where they have NO barnes and noble. dumb.

and barnes and noble is also AWESOME because they have a whole harry potter table all to itself. which means that when your brother decides that he is going to buy you an early birthday present on a whim, HE CAN! and then he gives you harry potter legos.

and you feel great.

well... that's what happened today.

and then I went to target. and loved it. Because I forgot what it was like to go to a store where they have everything. that you can get to in a car in 5 minutes.










you know those confession things that they put on facebook and instagram?? well I never did those, cause I never saw a point.

well i have one now.

confession number 1: when it comes to books. I can spend my whole allowance in an hour.

3 comments:

  1. of course you can spend your whole allowance in an hour. your allowance is only two books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't lie. you never did those confession things because people who do that annoy you and need a life. plus, instagram is for pictures, not words. If you want to post words, get a twitter.

    ReplyDelete